Dental Assistant Program
Be a part of the thousands of successful men and women earning generous paychecks today in a career that is in high demand all around the country.
As a Dental Assistant, you will be working directly with the Dentist, performing many tasks including:
- Seating and preparing patients for treatment
- Four-Handed passing of Dental instruments
- Assisting the Doctor with all clinical procedures
- Mixing and preparing Dental materials
- Sterilizing and processing instruments and treatment rooms
- Exposing and developing radiographs
- And many more duties delegated to the Chairside Dental Assistant
With Practical Dental Assisting of VA Beach’s Certificate program, you can train to be a Dental Assistant in either the AM, PM, or Friday classes. There has never been a better way – or a better time – to get the education you need for a career that is financially rewarding and personally satisfying.
Our History and Mission Statement
Practical Dental Assisting of VA Beach was established in 1999, with a vision dedicated to the education and comprehensive training of students to prepare them with information necessary to build a complete and knowledgeable foundation upon which to anchor a meaningful career as a Dental Assistant.